Product: Programmable Video
Raised by the server when a Recording Rule is invalid.
- An empty set of rules  is not allowed.
- A rule containing all must have a value of true and must not contain any other expression.
- A rule must contain a type field.
- If kind is used, it must be audio or video.
- A maximum of 20 recording rules are allowed per room.
- Ensure the set of rules has at least one rule.
- If you include all in a rule, the only other allowed field is type.
- Ensure every rule has a type field.
- Ensure kind is one of the valid enum values.
- Limit the number of recording rules to 20 or fewer.