- Preset and Auto-Responses in Flex
Preset and Auto-Responses in Flex
- COVID use case
This plugin allows your agent to quickly send commonly-used text snippets to customer’s messages. This plugin also lets them set a predefined message, the moment they get paired to chat with a customer.
- Create predefined message sent by the answering agent as soon as they accept a task
- Build UI below the Chat Input field to enable Agents to select from a list of predefined canned responses
- Automatically send the selected predefined response as a chat or SMS to the customer
To get started you will need the following:
- A Twilio account with a Flex environment provisioned. Create your Flex Account
- Flex Plugins CLI installed on your machine
- Twilio CLI installed on your machine
Configure your local environment to use Flex plugins by using the Flex Plugins CLI
Install the dependencies of the plugin. Read more
Run and test the plugin locally by spinning up a local web-server.
Log into your Flex account via the CLI
Visit general usage to learn more about using multiple Flex accounts.
Deploy and enable your plugin for your Flex application
twilio flex:plugins:deploy --major --changelog "Adding plugin-agent-autoresponse via CodeExchange" --description "Deploying plugin-agent-autoresponse via Code Exchange"
twilio flex:plugins:release --name "plugin-agent-autoresponse" --description "Enabling plugin-agent-autoresponse via Code Exchange"--plugin firstname.lastname@example.org
There was an issue loading the page.
Please try again in some time.