Advanced email marketing strategies made simple
Promotional blasts, welcome emails, onboarding series. No matter what you’re sending, Marketing Campaigns helps you build impactful campaigns that reach the inbox.
How it works
Scale your email program faster
Segment large audiences easily
Import and sync large contact lists in minutes—not hours. Manage and send to audiences of 10 or 10 million with our powerful segmentation engine.
Create campaigns in fewer clicks
Whether you prefer the drag-and-drop visual editor or the code editor, pick the design flow that works for you. When you’re ready, schedule a one-off send or set up an automated email series.
Optimize email performance and engagement
It’s not just about reaching the inbox. Improve engagement with content personalization, rendering previews, and A/B testing. Increase open and click through rates over time with actionable analytics.
Send confidently with Twilio SendGrid
industry-leading inboxing rate
emails sent each month
median email delivery speed
Use Marketing Campaigns for
any email you send
Promotional & Lead generation
Sales and discount codes
Welcome & Customer loyalty
Automated welcome emails
Alerts & Notifications
Upcoming event reminders
"Our legacy email provider was like steering a battleship. It was big and lumbering with so many parts and pieces ... With Marketing Campaigns, we were able to execute much quicker than we had previously."
Say goodbye to rigid email workflows
Grow your audience with powerful contact management
- Add contacts via CSV, signup form, or API
- Connect to CRM data with our Contacts API
- Create targeted lists or dynamic segments
- Segment by engagement events
Work efficiently with flexible design and code editing
- Build in any order—no rigid step-by-step wizards
- Design with drag-and-drop content modules
- Edit HTML without breaking structural code
- Use dynamic content for personalization
- Manage both marketing and transactional templates
Create single sends and automations
- Send now or schedule for later
- Create a warm welcome with an onboarding series
- Build an automated nurture to promote an event
- Follow up with leads who interact with content
- Track the reach of your automation over time
Continue the conversation across
every channel customers use
Email is the preferred channel for customer communications, but it’s just one way customers want to engage. With Twilio, you can tailor messages across any channel for more impactful communications at scale.