Programmable Asset Tracker Technical Specifications
Programmable Asset Tracker Private Beta
The Twilio Programmable Asset Tracker is in a pre-release phase and the information contained in this document is subject to change. Some features referenced below may not be fully available until the Programmable Asset Tracker reaches General Availability (GA) release.
- Twilio Electric Imp imp006 IoT Module (STM32F423ZHJ6I)
- Remotely managed STM32F4 microcontroller with lifetime security maintenance.
- Tracking application in a high level scripting language.
- Fail-safe over-the-air updates of tracker OS and application.
- Sophisticated device- and cloud-based end-to-end architecture.
- Powerful fleet management tools that scale to millions of devices.
- Supported constellations: GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou.
- Concurrent reception: 3 GNSS.
- Accuracy: to 2.5m
- Hot Start: from 1s.
- Assisted Start: from 3s.
- Cold Start: from 26s.
- Features: anti-spoofing, anti-jam.
- Additional positioning1:
- Via cellular, WiFi, and Bluetooth LE multilateration (as available)
- Technology: LTE Cat-M1, 2G (EGPRS/GSM/EDGE)
- LTE Cat-M1: 1—5, 8, 12—13, 18—20, 25—28, 66, 85.
- 2G: 850/900/1800/1900MHz.
- Power Source: 3 L91 (Lithium/Iron Disulfide, Li/FeS2), AA form-factor.
- Battery Life: up to 3 years2.
- Configurable low-battery warning threshold
- Frequency: 2.4GHz.
- Antenna: internal.
- Bandwidth: 20MHz and 40MHz
- Listen-only scan
- Standalone 160MHz 32-bit WiFi Processor, configurable OTA.
- Bluetooth® 5 (LE).
- Advertising extensions.
- Multiple advertisement set
- Alert modes: Free-fall and motion
- Sensitivity: 0.001g
- Accuracy: 1°C
- Physical characteristics
- Dimensions: 81mm x 66mm x 33mm (3.19” x 2.63” x 1.31”).
- Weight: 168g (5.9oz)
- Environmental protection: IP67.
- Operating Temperature: -30 to +60°C.
- Mounting options:
- Screw attach
- Adhesive bond
- RoHs compliant: TBD
- FCC ID: TBD
1. Positioning accuracy is highly dependent on a number of factors, including operating environment, signal reception, and others.
2. It is possible to remove the unit’s three-battery holder and replace it with a shrink-wrapped four-battery pack, and this will yield up to four years’ battery life.
Need some help?
We all do sometimes; code is hard. Get help now from our support team, or lean on the wisdom of the crowd by visiting Twilio's Stack Overflow Collective or browsing the Twilio tag on Stack Overflow.