Learn how to quickly scale vaccine distribution programs
Public information and alerts
Inform residents about vaccine updates via email, SMS, voice and WhatsApp. Answer inbound questions and reach target populations with time-sensitive information.
Coordinate distribution partners, from manufacturing to pharmacies, so vaccines arrive at the right time and temperature.
- Create a shipment notification service with Python, Twilio, and EasyPost
- Learn how to build a "smart container app" to monitor food shipments
Launch a self-serve or automated system for residents to request the vaccine. Integrate requests into your system of record and prioritize patients based on eligibility at each phase of the rollout.
- Build an automated vaccine appointment system with Twilio Studio and Serverless
- Learn how to prevent healthcare worker burnout with automation
- Create self-service experiences with IVRs and chatbots
Reminders and notifications
Serve patients safely and equitably with automated appointment scheduling, triggered reminders for follow-up visits, and virtual “waiting rooms” to ensure social distancing.
Monitor vaccine efficacy and identify adverse health outcomes. Send SMS and voice surveys and integrate the responses with your system of record to analyze outcomes at individual and population levels.
- Learn how to conduct health surveys using REDCap and Twilio
- Create a COVID-19 data tracking SMS bot in PHP
We utilized your product, almost overnight, to turn on a call center to schedule patients around Texas for COVID-19 testing. Honestly not sure where we would be without your software and the ease of use it has provided us.
Director of Information Technology